Table of Contents
1. To get started
1. Go to https://ifindtaxpro.com/ and click on Find a Job for Professionals to check clients posted projects and get hired by Clients: 2. The user gets navigated to Professional Sign-up page. 3. Fill in the details, click “Agree to Terms
2. How to Update Professional Details?
Professional Users can update their Professional Details by navigating to the User Profile under the heading My Account. 2. Navigate to “Professional Profile” 3. Continue to edit the requisite information as per your requirement and proceed to “Send to Review”
3. How to login?
2. Proceed to Sign In if you have already created an account and reset the password. 3. You will be redirected to our log-in page to enter your credentials. Proceed to enter the registered email id and password to log
4. How to access Marketplace?
2. Professional Users can navigate through projects based on their current status. New Projects: Displays the projects listed by Entities/Individuals requiring financial or allied services Interested Projects: Displays the projects to which the professional has expressed positive interest in rendering
5. How to respond to projects listed by clients?
2. Click on + to expand the Project Details 3. Professionals may peruse the description of services sought and may prefer to communicate further with the prospective client by expressing a positive interest or may proceed to decline the same. Professional
6. How to upload Agreements by Professionals?
4. Navigate to Agreements Tab 5. Browse or Drag &Drop to upload the agreements (You can upload the documents by locating the files stored on your desktop and uploading them or you can drag and drop the files from your
7. Alternate Approach for uploading agreements
2. Navigate to “Professional Profile” 3. Scroll down the page to view the option to upload agreements. 4. Browse or Drag &Drop to upload the agreements (You can upload the documents by locating the files stored on your desktop and
8. How to view and delete agreements?
How to view agreements How to delete agreements
9. How to use Invoices Module for each Project
iFindTaxPro offers Billing Module embedded within the website which can be used to generate invoices incorporating working hours as per the Job Card. iFindTaxPro does not handle payments or payment gateway services. The invoices module can be used to keep
10. How to generate Invoice
2. Proceed to “Create New” to generate an Invoice 3. Enter the Title as per your requirement. 4. Select the applicable Job Card from the list of Job Cards generated. 5. After selection of the applicable Job Records. Cumulative Total
11. How to view, modify and cancel an Invoice
Professional users can view, modify and cancel the invoice generated by Navigating to the “Actions Button” of the applicable Invoice. To View the Invoice Professional users can view the invoice details by navigating to “Show Details” Result: Professional users can
12. How to send an intimation to a client after Invoice generation
1. Professional users can intimate clients about Invoice generation using the billing module for prompt payment within the specified time frame. 2. Proceed to “Send Notification to Client” 3. The client will be intimated by an automated email for the
13. How to use Email Strings?
Email Strings refers to email threads containing all the emails of single-subject/conversation. In case of any queries or concerns, Professional users can reach out to our Support Team for a quick resolution. 2. Navigate to “User Profile” 3. Navigate to
14. How to view & delete Saved Files
To View: Attachments saved as draft or after it has been sent to IfindTaxPro Support Team, can be viewed in “Saved Files” To Delete: Users may delete the saved file using the “Bin Icon” and reconfirm the said action using
15. Email String Management
How to rename an email string Subsequently, if a professional user may change the auto-generated string names according to their needs using Email String Management 2. Click anywhere outside the drop-down list to exit the drop-down list 3. Enter the
16. How to leave an Ongoing Project?
Professionals may choose to discontinue a project based on their judgement. 2. Navigate to Hired Projects 3. Proceed to expand the applicable project details by clicking on 4. Click on Unhire Me to leave the Project
17. How to Change Password
2. Navigate to Reset Password 3. An automated password reset email will be sent to your registered email id. 4. Click on the link provided in the email to reset your password 5. You will be redirected to our website
18. How to Reset Forgotten Password?
3. Enter your registered email id and proceed to “Send Link” 4. An automated password reset email will be sent to your registered email id. 5. Click on the link provided in the email to reset your password 6. You
19. Personal Agreements
How to upload Personal Agreements by Professionals? 2. Browse or Drag &Drop to upload the agreements (You can upload the documents by locating the files stored on your desktop and uploading them or you can drag and drop the files
20. Initial Interview
The initial Interview section, which is a compliance interview serves as a permanent folder for current and future registration and other documents. Professional users can use the module to create Questionnaires & Initial Filing Checklists for all the necessary compliances. This would
21. Compliance Plan Module
Once the Initial Interview has been completed, Professionals will be able to begin setting up Compliance Plan. Compliance Plan encompasses all of the client’s filing requirements and due dates for all Compliance Points including Federal, State, Local, and international filings
How To access the Calendar 2. Navigate to Calendar 3. You can navigate between months using the arrow keys 4. To Hide the calendar, click on “Hide Calendar” 5. Based on the due dates for each compliance, the Calendar tool
23. All Correspondence
All correspondence serves as a combined conversation module incorporating all the correspondence send and received in an account, categorizing into user, entity, point, and interview rooms thus helping in easy navigation through the different conversation strings. 2. Navigate to All
24. How to create a Professional circle?
2. Logged in as a Professional user and we can see the option of “Professional Circle “ from the left sidebar menu options. 3. Professional Circles 🡪 Create New Professional Circles 4. Enter the Circle name and click on Create.
25. How to post a project to a Circle as a Professional?
1. Click on Marketplace Projects 🡪under the New tab we can see the new projects created by clients. a. Expand the project field and we get to see an option for Reposting the project to a circle. b. there are
26. How to show interest in a project posted in the Professional circle?
3. You will get navigated to the “marketplace Projects” 🡪 “Referred To Me” Tab. 4. The “Referred To Me” Tab will have the list of Projects to which the professionals have been Referred. 5. We can see that the “Client
27. How Professionals will become Professional Support based on License Type?
When Professionals choose “Other” as the Type of License, then it indicates that they are Professional Support Users. Post Super admin approving them as a “Professionals Support “. They are similar to Professionals but the only difference is they don’t