Table of Contents
1. To get started as a User
2. To create a new account
2. Navigate to “Create an Account” 3. Enter the requisite details (Name, Email Address and the required Password*) (Please note: Password should contain a minimum of 8 characters including upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and special characters) 4. After you
3. How to add Entity details from Entity Dashboard
2. Continue the steps mentioned in How to add Entity Details
4. How to activate your account
1. After successful registration, we will send you an automated confirmation email to your registered email id. To activate your account, click on the link provided in the email. 2. You will be redirected to a new window to login
5. To create an account with existing Google data
You can use your existing Google account to create an account with us. 2. Click on “Sign in with Google” 3. Proceed to Enter your Google Username and Navigate to the “Next” Button 4. Enter your Password and proceed to
6. How to login to our website
1. Visit our website https://ifindtaxpro.com/ 2. Click on “Sign In” to access your account 3. Proceed to enter your registered username and password in the input fields and proceed to click on “Log In” 4. Every time you log in
7. How to Add Marketplace Project
The marketplace is a convenient platform to engage accounting professionals from across the globe at affordable and feasible rates. 1. Users can “Add Marketplace Project” from the Navigation pane 2. Proceed to enter all the requisite details including the Title
8. How to access Marketplace Projects
1. Navigate to “Marketplace Projects” from the Navigation Pane 2. Users can view all the projects, active and completed projects from the tabs. My projects : Will list out the projects which are created by you (It includes all Done
9. How to edit/modify Project Details
1. Users can update the “Project Title” as per the requirement and proceed to Save Changes. 2. Navigate to “Open Project” 3. A new window will be opened in the new tab automatically. 4. Users can proceed to update the title
11. How to Hire a Professional?
Professional Accountants worldwide can respond to your project by expressing their interest to work with the user. How to view the list of professionals who have expressed positive interest 1. A system-generated email notification will be sent to the registered
12. How to view Professional Information (Alternative Method)
Users can view all the information about the prospective professional under Professional Information Tab How to view Agreements? 2. Users can view the agreements by clicking on the “View” Icon How to view Project Status? After a professional is hired
13. How to view Invoices generated by a Professional
IfindTaxPro offers an Invoice Module embedded within the website which can be used to view invoices generated by Professionals for the services rendered. IfindTaxPro does not handle payments or payment gateway services. The Invoices module can be used to keep
14. How to change project status?
1. Navigate to marketplace projects from the navigation pane. 2. Navigate to the Hired Projects Tab 3. Proceed to expand the applicable project details by clicking on 4. Proceed to “Open Project Page” 5. Proceed to Change the Status of
15. How to change a Professional during a Project?
To hire another Professional during an ongoing project, Users have to UNHIRE the existing professional How To UNHIRE a hired professional? 1. Click on Marketplace projects to view the projects 2. Navigate to the All-projects tab. All the active projects
16. How to use Email Strings – (User Related Queries/Concerns)?
Email Strings refer to email threads containing all the emails about a single subject/conversation. In case of any queries or concerns, Users can reach out to our Support Team for a quick resolution. 1. Navigate to “My Account 2. Navigate
17. How to use Entity Correspondence? – Entity Related Queries/Concerns
In case of any queries or concerns related to Entity, Users can reach out to our Support Team for a quick resolution. You will also receive all the messages to your email account and will have the convenience to view and
18. Initial Interview
The initial Interview section, which is a compliance interview serves as a permanent folder for current and future registration and other documents. Users are requested to complete the Initial Interview section by answering each question. It is important to answer all of
19. Compliance Plan
Once the Initial Interview has been completed, we will be able to begin setting up your Compliance Plan. Your Compliance Plan encompasses all of your filing requirements and due dates for all Compliance Points including your Federal, State, Local, and
You will also have a monthly calendar that allows you to view your current month’s filings that are due as well as view the next 12 months in advance to see the filing requirements as well as their due dates. To access the
21. All Correspondence
All correspondence serves as a combined conversation module incorporating all the correspondence sent and received in an account, categorizing it into user, entity, point, and interview rooms thus helping in easy navigation through the different conversation strings. 2. Navigate to
22. Personal Agreements
1. Navigate to Personal Agreements from Entity Dashboard 2. Browse or Drag &Drop to upload the agreements (You can upload the documents by locating the files stored on your desktop and uploading them or you can drag and drop the
23. Entity Agreements
iFindTaxPro Team & Hired Professionals can upload agreements to the account linked to an End User which would enable them to view all the agreements at one single location. How to view Entity Agreements 1. Select the applicable entity from
Professionals & IfindTaxPro Team can add tasks for users to complete requirements & documentation. 1. Users can view all the tasks assigned by navigating to Tasks in the Entity Dashboard Panel 2. All the tasks assigned by our IfindTaxPro Team
25. Billing Module
1. Select the applicable entity from the list of Entities 2. Navigate to Billing Module 3. Click on Source to select the applicable entity or user(individual) 4. You can view all the invoices generated against the Entity/User (Individual) How to
26. How to add Sub – User?
iFindTaxPro users can add accounts for the personnel within an entity to give access to iFindTaxPro accounts from their unique username and password. 1. Navigate to Entity Dashboard 2. Click on + to expand the selection of the applicable entity.
27. How to add an Advisor?
1. Navigate to Entity Dashboard 2. Click on + to expand the selection of the applicable entity. 3. Click on Add Advisor 4. Enter the email address of the advisor registered with the iFindTaxPro website 5. Click on Access Right
28. How to add an Auditor?
1. Navigate to Entity Dashboard 2. Click on + to expand the selection of the applicable entity. 3. Click on Add Auditor. 4. Enter the email address of the auditor registered with the IfindTaxPro website 5. Select the Compliance Points Applicable
29. How to hire the Referred processionals for your project as a Client?
1. Click on Marketplace Projects 🡪 New Tab. 2. Expand the projects and it shows the Referred Professionals Name and details under the Project 3. Click on “Hire Professional “ and the Professional will get hired for the Project. 4.
30. How to create a professional circle as a client?
1. Under Professional circles create < New ProfesssionalCircle < Enter the Circle Name and Click on Create. 2. Add users to the circle and Save 3. Once users are added to the circle click on the “New Project” button to
31. How to delete a professional circle as a client?
2. Delete the circle by entering the confirmation code and clicking on submit. The circle will be deleted from the system.
32. How to select a preference to work with Professional Support Users/Professional users as a client?
Clients have the Option to Select their Preferences to Work with Professional Users (Licensed professionals) and as well as Professional Support Users (Non-Licensed Professionals) as “Interested to Work With “, So that these projects will be visible/displayed based on client