Table of Contents
2. Navigate to “Create an Account” 3. Enter the requisite details (Name, Email Address and the required Password*) (Please note: Password should contain a minimum of 8 characters including upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and special characters) 4. After you
2. Continue the steps mentioned in How to add Entity Details
The marketplace is a convenient platform to engage accounting professionals from across the globe at affordable and feasible rates. 1. Users can “Add Marketplace Project” from the Navigation pane 2. Proceed to enter all the requisite details including the Title
Professional Accountants worldwide can respond to your project by expressing their interest to work with the user. How to view the list of professionals who have expressed positive interest 1. A system-generated email notification will be sent to the registered
Users can view all the information about the prospective professional under Professional Information Tab How to view Agreements? 2. Users can view the agreements by clicking on the “View” Icon How to view Project Status? After a professional is hired
IfindTaxPro offers an Invoice Module embedded within the website which can be used to view invoices generated by Professionals for the services rendered. IfindTaxPro does not handle payments or payment gateway services. The Invoices module can be used to keep
To hire another Professional during an ongoing project, Users have to UNHIRE the existing professional How To UNHIRE a hired professional? 1. Click on Marketplace projects to view the projects 2. Navigate to the All-projects tab. All the active projects
Email Strings refer to email threads containing all the emails about a single subject/conversation. In case of any queries or concerns, Users can reach out to our Support Team for a quick resolution. 1. Navigate to “My Account 2. Navigate
In case of any queries or concerns related to Entity, Users can reach out to our Support Team for a quick resolution. You will also receive all the messages to your email account and will have the convenience to view and
The initial Interview section, which is a compliance interview serves as a permanent folder for current and future registration and other documents. Users are requested to complete the Initial Interview section by answering each question. It is important to answer all of
All correspondence serves as a combined conversation module incorporating all the correspondence sent and received in an account, categorizing it into user, entity, point, and interview rooms thus helping in easy navigation through the different conversation strings. 2. Navigate to
1. Click on Marketplace Projects 🡪 New Tab. 2. Expand the projects and it shows the Referred Professionals Name and details under the Project 3. Click on “Hire Professional “ and the Professional will get hired for the Project. 4.
1. Under Professional circles create < New ProfesssionalCircle < Enter the Circle Name and Click on Create. 2. Add users to the circle and Save 3. Once users are added to the circle click on the “New Project” button to
2. Delete the circle by entering the confirmation code and clicking on submit. The circle will be deleted from the system.
32. How to select a preference to work with Professional Support Users/Professional users as a client?
Clients have the Option to Select their Preferences to Work with Professional Users (Licensed professionals) and as well as Professional Support Users (Non-Licensed Professionals) as “Interested to Work With “, So that these projects will be visible/displayed based on client