- Bird’s Eye View on Taxation of International Start-ups in the US
- Bird’s Eye View on Taxation of International Start-ups in US
- User manual for professionals
- User manual for clients
- Video Tutorial
- User manual
- Taxation 101
- Accounting For Small Business
- Accounting 101
- Basic accounting terms
- Basics of Accounting
- Business Entity
- Tax Professionals
- User Guide
- Contact us
- About us
- Term Of Use
- What is Accounting Frameworks?
- Wayfair on State Tax Compliance
- S Corporation
- 1. To get started
- 2. How to Update Professional Details?
- 3. How to login?
- 4. How to access Marketplace?
- 5. How to respond to projects listed by clients?
- 6. How to upload Agreements by Professionals?
- 7. Alternate Approach for uploading agreements
- 8. How to view and delete agreements?
- 9. How to use Invoices Module for each Project
- 10. How to generate Invoice
- 11. How to view, modify and cancel an Invoice
- 12. How to send an intimation to a client after Invoice generation
- 13. How to use Email Strings?
- 14. How to view & delete Saved Files
- 15. Email String Management
- 16. How to leave an Ongoing Project?
- 17. How to Change Password
- 18. How to Reset Forgotten Password?
- 19. Personal Agreements
- 20. Initial Interview
- 21. Compliance Plan Module
- 22. Calendar
- 23. All Correspondence
- The Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on Cryptocurrency Regulation
- 1. To get started as a User
- 2. To create a new account
- 3. How to add Entity details from Entity Dashboard
- 4. How to activate your account
- 5. To create an account with existing Google data
- How to Find a Tax Advisor: 5 Tips
- 6. How to login to our website
- 7. How to Add Marketplace Project
- 8. How to access Marketplace Projects
- 9. How to edit/modify Project Details
- 11. How to Hire a Professional?
- 12. How to view Professional Information (Alternative Method)
- 13. How to view Invoices generated by a Professional
- 14. How to change project status?
- 15. How to change a Professional during a Project?
- 16. How to use Email Strings – (User Related Queries/Concerns)?
- 17. How to use Entity Correspondence? – Entity Related Queries/Concerns
- 18. Initial Interview
- 19. Compliance Plan
- 20. Calendar
- 21. All Correspondence
- 22. Personal Agreements
- 23. Entity Agreements
- 24. Tasks
- 25. Billing Module
- 26. How to add Sub – User?
- 27. How to add an Advisor?
- 28. How to add an Auditor?
- Will You Have to Pay Taxes on the Canceled Debt If Your Student Loans Were Forgiven?
- Tax Tips For Your Crypto
- The Inflation Reduction Act increases the R&D Tax Credit for Startups by doubling it.
- The Inflation Reduction Act might expand and broaden energy tax incentives.
- Five Higher Education Tax Breaks
- The 2022 Inflation Reduction Act’s Key Tax Provisions
- What College Students Should Know About Filing Their Taxes
- Talking to your clients about the IRS
- Client Reluctance to Use Advisory Services? How to overcome it!
- Start-Up – Income Tax Deductions
- As a CPA, Now is the Time to Participate in Thought Leadership
- The Best Ways to Develop a Relationship with a Client
- C Corporations
- Sole proprietor
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Personal taxes (Income tax)
- Corporate Income Taxes
- Payroll Tax
- Capital Gains Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Gross Receipts Taxes
- Value-Added Taxes
- Excise Taxes
- Property Taxes
- Tangible Personal Property (TPP) Taxes
- Estate and Inheritance Taxes
- Wealth Taxes
- Enrollment Agent
- Certified Public Accountants
- Unenrolled Preparer (PTIN Holder)
- Revocation of S-Corporation
- LLCs and C Corps: Changing Legal Structures
- IRS Business tax forms
- How to Build a Scalable Company
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 28th September
- Why Tax Professionals Need a Mindset of Antifragility
- Identifying Your Firm Type to Select the Best Tax Tools
- What is Accounting?
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Debit and Credit
- Account Receivable & Account Payable
- Burn rate
- Cost Of Goods sold (COGS)
- Fixed Cost
- Fiscal year
- Variable Cost
- Gross Profit
- Net Profit
- Operating Profit
- One business bank account for all points of sale.
- All expenses should be itemized by the department.
- Maintain compliance with all income, employment, and excise taxes.
- Payroll system
- Determine the best payment gateway for your requirements.
- Understand your company’s tax responsibilities.
- Review and evaluate your processes on a regular basis.
- Speak with a professional or a CPA.
- Income tax rates for 2023 – Projected
- In Colorado, cryptocurrency is now accepted as payment for taxes.
- The IRS messed up a lot of child tax credit payments, according to an audit.
- Per diem rates are raised by the IRS.
- Conflicts of Interest: How to Handle Them Correctly
- IRS Issues Warning Amid Dramatic Rise in Scam Texts
- Update on 2022 Digital Security and Cybercrime
- The October FBAR Extension Deadline is quickly approaching.
- Tax extensions have been granted to Hurricane Ian victims.
- Managing and Increasing Your Clients’ Cash Flow
- The desirability of cryptocurrency falls
- Taxes on Deferred Payroll Are Due Soon
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 1st November
- Douglas O’Donnell was appointed as acting IRS chief
- The IRS tax deadline for 2023 is April 18
- The Guidelines for New CPA Firms During a Recession
- Tax-Smart Ways to Buy Gold
- Accounting Firm Startup Tips
- When to Expect IRS Income Tax Refunds in 2023 – Estimates
- The IRS Appeals Office has established its priorities for the coming year.
- CPA Communication Tips for the Digital Age
- What Retirees Should Know About IRA Contribution and Income Limits in 2023
- The IRS is seeking public feedback on proposed changes to the UTP form.
- Home improvements may be tax-deductible as medical expenses.
- Biden names Daniel Werfel as the next IRS Commissioner.
- Inflation Slows More Than Expected
- Recommendations for adhering to the new IRS information return reporting requirements
- Some tuition costs may be eligible for a medical tax deduction.
- Treasury and IRS Expand Retirement Plan Approval Program
- Why Accountants Should Pay Attention to Wealth Management
- The IRS Advisory Council has issued its 2022 Annual Report.
- The Court has blocked Biden’s Student Loan Relief Plan indefinitely.
- The Tax Court Sets a Cap on Capital Losses
- Mortgage interest rates fell in early November.
- Retirees Should Plan for Significant Changes in Social Security Benefits in 2023.
- Accountants’ phones are ringing more frequently as a result of financial concerns.
- The Tax Court Rules Case of “He Said, She Said”
- Product Philanthropy Allows Retailers and Manufacturers to Deduct Taxes
- Before the holidays, 60% of small businesses use cash flow tools.
- Are you thinking about putting cryptocurrency in your 401(k)? Consider This Once
- Small Business Clients Are Better Prepared for Audits With Good Documentation
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 2nd December
- Reasons to Consider Postponing Retirement.
- The Internal Revenue Service has raised interest rates for the first quarter of 2023.
- The IRS warns that tax refunds may be reduced in 2023.
- With increased Social Security benefits the following year, some seniors’ tax burdens may increase.
- Treasury Issues Labor Regulations for Clean Energy Tax Credits
- I.R.C. § 199A – Qualified Business Income
- I.R.C. § 959 – Previously Taxed Earnings and Profits (PTEP)
- The IRS has updated its FAQ on the Unemployment Compensation Exclusion.
- IRS Still Seeking Syndicated Conservation Easements After Tax Court Loss
- California owes Kanye West’s Yeezy Clothing Brand $600,000 in back taxes.
- A psychiatrist was sentenced to 18 months in prison for tax evasion
- The deadline for Real ID has been extended until 2025.
- The IRS has issued new rules for manufacturers and sellers of clean vehicles.
- The deadline for establishing a flexible spending account is approaching
- The IRS advises early filers to postpone their filing until 2023.
- The Internal Revenue Service has issued guidance on the new Sustainable Aviation Fuel Credit.
- The $600 Threshold for 1099-K Reporting, according to the AICPA, is too little and out-of-date
- Returns from e-commerce can eat into your profits.
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 27th December
- The IRS suspends the $600 1099-K threshold rule.
- Any IP in The Possession of a US Entity or Individual is Worth Close to Zero Because it is no Longer Feasible to Spend Money on its Further Development
- Thanks to inflation, essentials are much more expensive this holiday season.
- Treasury Sets Strict Deadline for Providing Guidance on Tax Provisions Under the Inflation Reduction Act.
- When to Expect IRS Income Tax Refunds in 2023 – Estimates
- Count on the new per diem rates
- The IRS has updated its Form 1099-K FAQs.
- IRS Mileage Rate Increases to 65.5 Cents/Mile in 2023.
- The Internal Revenue Service and the Treasury Department have issued guidance on the corporate stock repurchase excise tax.
- Treasury and the IRS have released interim guidance for the new corporate AMT.
- IRS and Treasury Issue Transitional Instructions for Broker Reporting of Digital Assets
- IRS and Treasury Issue New Accounting Methods Guidance for Specified R&E Expenditures.
- Among the many bills the House majority wants to pass is one that would end IRS funding.
- Most of the $80 billion increase in IRS funding is being repealed by Congress.
- IRS fixed 14 million tax returns, with a $1,232 average refund.
- Real Estate Professionals Face Difficult Tax Law Exam
- Payroll-Related Problems Top 10 Business Concerns for 2023
- IRS reports that the 2023 tax season will begin on January 23.
- Seven Ways to Reduce Holiday Debt and Raise Your Savings
- Who Qualifies for the Retirement Savings Credit?
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 24th January 2023
- The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal over the use of COVID aid for tax cuts.
- The New Retirement Fund Rules Will Affect Your 401K or IRA in the Following Ways.
- The Corporate Minimum Tax: How to Get Ready
- 3 Ways to Avoid Tax Season Fatigue
- W2 Statements Due to the SSA and the employees today.
- The New Retirement Fund Rules Will Affect Your 401K or IRA in the Following Ways.
- The SECURE Act 2.0’s salient features for individuals.
- Transfer Tax Issues: Inheritance and Gift Tax
- Debt vs. Equity
- Calculation of Federal Income Tax
- Ownership of foreign entities
- Paying Service Providers
- Research and Experimental Expenditures (R&E) Issues
- Equity Linked Compensation: Restricted Stock, Stock Options, RSUs, SARs
- Employee Benefits, Cafeteria Plans, and Travel and Related Expenses
- Meals and Entertainment
- Dividends, Interest, Rents, and Royalties: Tax Results and Reporting
- Corporate Liquidation
- State Income Taxes
- State Sales Taxes
- IRS Launches Free Online 1099 Form Filing Portal for Businesses.
- Tax Credit and Deduction Reform Could Reduce Refunds or Raise Taxes in 2023
- In Oregon, tax season got off to a rocky start.
- On Form 1040 for 2022, the IRS will use “Digital Assets” rather than “Virtual Currency.”
- The IRS is developing 1099 guidance for middle-class tax refunds in California.
- Since June 2022, the US housing market has declined by 2.5 percent.
- IRS aims to launch a tip reporting program for the service sector
- Consumers intend to spend about $26 billion on Valentine’s Day.
- IRS Notifies Millions of Taxpayers to Delay Filing Your Returns
- State-issued stimulus payments are not taxable, according to the IRS
- IRS – Direct deposit of refunds is now an option for taxpayers who electronically file amended returns.
- Interest Rates for Q2 2023 Are Announced by the IRS
- AICPA Submits Tax Proposals to Legislators
- The IRS Chief Counsel’s Office is looking to fill open tax attorney positions.
- IRS Compliance Assurance Process Program Changes Coming
- New Guidelines for the IRS’s Low-Income Communities Solar Tax Credit Program
- Tax Returns Are Being Processed By the IRS More Rapidly Than Last Year
- 24. How to create a Professional circle?
- 25. How to post a project to a Circle as a Professional?
- 26. How to show interest in a project posted in the Professional circle?
- 29. How to hire the Referred processionals for your project as a Client?
- IRS: For these nine notices, taxpayers may now upload supporting documentation.
- The IRS has extended the tax deadline in three states to October 16 for taxpayers affected by natural disasters.
- The IRS and Treasury have finalized the rules for electronic filing for businesses.
- 30. How to create a professional circle as a client?
- 31. How to delete a professional circle as a client?
- The average tax refund is 11% lower than last year, according to the IRS
- Werfel’s nomination approved by Senate Committee to lead the IRS.
- A new law makes Roth 401(k) accounts more popular.
- Taxpayers are being asked by IRS Criminal Investigation to expose the following scam.
- Tax Season’s Best Practices to Avoid Identity Fraud – 2023
- AICPA Comments on Changes to Section 162(m) of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- Rules for deducting mortgage interest are tightened by the tax court.
- The IRS boosts capabilities for digital scanning.
- Biden Takes Action to Protect All Silicon Valley Bank Deposits.
- In his budget plan for 2024, Biden wants to bring back payments for the child tax credit.
- Tax Considerations for Individuals with High Net Worth in 2023
- Notable Tax Changes in Biden’s 2024 Budget
- How the Wealth Tax that Biden Wants to Implement Works.
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 22nd March 2023
- IRS and Treasury Inform US Semiconductor Manufacturers on How to Claim Tax Credit.
- The IRS Issues Initial NFT Guidance.
- A Quick Way to Increase Your Tax Refund or Lower Your Tax Bill
- Some New York businesses and taxpayers have until May 15 to file and pay their taxes.
- Streamlining Tax Credit Payments: IRS Guidelines for Electronic Filing of Form 8038-CP
- Avoiding Shady Tax Preparers: Tips for Choosing a Reputable Tax Professional
- 27. How Professionals will become Professional Support based on License Type?
- 32. How to select a preference to work with Professional Support Users/Professional users as a client?
- IRS Provides Tax Relief to Mississippi Taxpayers Affected by Tornadoes and Severe Storms
- Restoring Accountability: Proposed Regulations to Reinstate Superfund Chemical Tax and Superfund Imported Substance Tax
- Arkansas Storm Victims Given Tax Deadline Extension until July 31.
- Understanding the SIMPLE Way to Retirement Savings.
- How CRMs Can Revolutionize Client Management in Accounting Firms
- How ChatGPT-4 Can Revolutionize Accounting: Automating Tasks and Improving Outcomes
- Americans Struggle with Record High Credit Card Debt as Balances Reach $986 Billion
- Maximizing Your Tax Savings: Tips and Strategies for Individuals and Small Businesses
- IRS Revises Form 8940, Allowing Electronic Filing for Miscellaneous Determination Requests.
- IRS Announces Plan to Improve Taxpayer Service and Enforcement
- Justice Department Cracks Down on Fraudulent Tax Preparers: What You Need to Know
- Making Tax Filing Easier: How the IRS is Helping Small Business Owners
- IRS Improves Phone Service, But Tech Issues Persist
- Using a Qualified Intermediary for Successful 1031 Exchanges
- Assessing remote accountants: Key Factors to Consider
- IRS Tax Relief for Indiana Residents Impacted by Tornadoes and Severe Storms
- How to Become a Virtual CFO: Tips for Success
- Mastering Team Collaboration: Strategies for Remote Accounting Firms
- IRS No Longer Able to Impose Penalties for Late Foreign Information Forms
- Life Settlement Taxation at the Federal and State Levels.
- A Brief Summary Of Current Tax Issues – 28th April 2023
- Increasing Accountants’ Credibility with Financial Planning
- Navigating IRS Audits for Partnerships under New Procedural Rules
- Understanding Changes to Sec. 174 R&E Costs
- Fuelling Compliance: How Energy and Fuel Companies are Prioritizing Tax Compliance with Technology
- Benefits of 401(k) Plans for Small Businesses
- 721 Exchange for Deferring Real Estate Capital Gains Taxes
- The Value of Tax Credits vs. Deductions: Why It Matters.
- Navigating Tax Liabilities for cannabis businesses: A Guide to Filing with Confidence
- The SECURE 2.0 Act Brings New Flexibility to Section 529 Plans.
- US small businesses face significant challenges amid a struggling economy
- Addressing the U.S. Accounting Industry’s Talent Shortage through Talent Augmentation
- IRS Appeals Office Seeks Ideas for Tax Dispute Conferences
- Unlocking Tax Benefits: 7 Tax Deductions for Wedding Planners
- Understanding Gambling Winning Taxes: What You Need to Know
- Are Parking Tickets Tax Deductible? Exploring the Tax Implications
- Maximizing Retirement Savings: The Power of Spousal Contributions to IRA’s
- Sports Betting Taxes: What You Need to Know About Reporting Your Winnings
- IRS Supreme Court Ruling: Accessing Bank Records for Tax Collection Efforts
- IRS Announces Increased Contribution Limits for Health Savings Accounts in 2024
- IRS Announces Stable Interest Rates for Q3 2023